Sunday, March 22, 2009

Christ's Judgment 2nd Nephi 20-22

Christ judges perfectly. He does not judge with the eyes or the ears, but he judges through the heart and soul of men. Christ has charity. He can see everyone the way they really are, not just the way they seem. Christ inspires me to have more charity. Lately I have been reflecting on my attitudes as I have become increasingly stressed out this semester with my Spanish paper and all the other things that are on my mind. Am I trying to exhibit charity? Am I praying enough? Am I judging as Christ would have me judge? I am trying so hard and yet I feel so inadequate at times. At these times, I think I fail to remember that Christ's hand is not stretched out two hours a day excluding weekends and holidays, Christ's hand is always stretched out. He wants me to partake of the atonement and feel that exquisite joy.

Yes I know I am preachy, but the atonement is something so important to me. I have always had such a testimony of Christ. I know of His Divinity and Charity as I have come to see it throughout my life. I love Jesus Christ. I cannot wait to share this love with the people of Thailand. The work will be hard. The hours will be long. The days will be rough. But if I can share something that is so important to me and maybe touch someone for the better, even if they don't convert, I will be satisfied. I hope I can have the Spirit as I tell the Thais that Christ's hand is stretched out still.

No comments:

Post a Comment