Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Behind and Ahead- 2nd Nephi 14-16

I fell behind on this blog. I finished the BOM and loved it. I can't express that in words. It is far too holy to express.

But I want to write a few impressions about my reading for today. I love the idea of God raising an Ensign to the Nations. What is the ensign? In my opinion, this ensign reminds me a lot of what God tends to do with his people. Moses and the golden snake. Jesus Christ on the cross. And now a new ensign. This new ensign to me is the knowledge of a God who atoned for our sins in a way that is more personal than ever. It is the restored gospel of hope. Of love, joy, peace. I can't wait to share this news with the people of Thailand. To think of seeing their smiling faces as their culture becomes integrated with the Gospel of Jesus Christ brings tears to my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment