Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Book of Mormon 2nd Nephi 26-28

So I have been breaking Lent. But I am trying. I have been so busy and stressed out that it's almost impossible. I am praying for help. But I want to journal on my scripture experience better than I have been. And I have been doing well so far.

These chapters talked about how the Book of Mormon's primary purpose is to convince men that Jesus Christ is the Eternal God. I believe that this is the purpose of the Book of Mormon also. I can't wait to share the truthfulness of this marvelous theologically beautiful text to the Thai people. I can't wait until I can read the Book of Mormon in Thai and bear my testimony in Thai as I share my humble belief in the simplicity of many Gospel teachings. I cannot wait until I can testify to the people of Thailand of Christ's arm always being extended (end of chapter 28). To me, this is the most important thing I can share with a world that needs more peace, love and happiness and less judgment and anger.

I also like the idea of learning line upon line. I think this leaves room for changes. I like change. Our Church is based upon the idea of continuing revelation and change through the atonement of Christ. I like that idea a lot. I pray that I may be open to receive line upon line also.

1 comment:

  1. nice one... u like reading - writing.. very nice... visit mine ... u will like it...

    ReplyDelete