Monday, April 6, 2009

King Benjamin

So I have been a bit bad with my scripture study lately. Being home was great though and totally worth it. I missed my family a lot. And I am going to miss them a lot more than I thought I was going to. Granted, I knew I would miss them a lot I just didn't know it would be a lot. So I am sad about that but it will be okay.

I am reading King Benjamin's address. I really like the idea of serving others. I always have. I always want to help people. And I want to do it mostly because it is important to see others happy and to help others obtain the blessings that God has in store for them. For this reason, I love to serve. I also want to be a worthy servant of God who obeys Him like the dust of the earth. Only this way can I be the most effective servant.

Thoughts of Thailand and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment